Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm Back and Ready to Ramble

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Life decided to up and smack me upside the head.

I followed through with my plan to get one set of shutters painted each morning before the blazing heat set in.

I'm not going to post pictures of all of them. Because that would bore you to tears. But here's the set on the left window of our front porch.



I still have two windows left to do. The small one of my office and the one up in the attic. The office one requires clearing away of bushes because I cannot get the ladder close enough to it with them in the way. The attic one requires the use of my mondo ladder. I love that thing, but it sure is a pain to lug around and set up. The heat and humidity are at scorching levels now, even in the morning. It is so hot that the paint globs right on my brush. So I've decided to wait on those last two sets of shutters until the weather cools off a bit.

In the meantime, I'm beginning my next project: Re-wiring and re-doing the ceiling in the Button Room. A "Button Room?" you ask? Yes, the Button Room.

But that's another story for another day.


No comments: