Friday, August 29, 2008

All I Can Say Is...



Wow, what a week it's been.

The boys and I are joining JD out at the lake this weekend. We're looking forward to some relaxation and fun family time. This will be Chrissy's first camping trip. That ought to be interesting.

Blondie isn't much into camping so she's staying behind. She plans to work on reupholstering the cushions on our couches while we're gone. I'm hoping to have some photos of that transformation to post very soon. Wait'll you see what we have planned for the couches! I'm so excited -- they're gonna be so "me" finally. (which totally gives away the surprise. Anyone who knows "me" knows that means pinks, mauves, and roses galore)

Have a safe and happy Labor Day weekend, all!

See ya' next Tuesday...or Wednesday...or whenever we decide to rejoin civilization again.


No comments: