Saturday, December 13, 2008

Marriage....It's All About Compromise

I wanted to make a new pillow for Chrissy. It needed to be pink and lacey and froo-frooey, just as any 8 month old baby girl would want.


Unfortunately, JD happened to be with me the day I went to the fabric store.


So Chrissy ended up with pink camo instead.



Just look at my poor baby girl.


She's devastated by such a turn of events, can't you tell?



Please check out all the other Pink Saturday participants over at Beverly's.

And have a Perfectly Pink Saturday!



13 comments:

Glennis said...

Ha! too funny! Pink camo must have been invented for just such compromises!

have a great pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie. I wish I could get some great pic of my baby.... she moves every time the flash comes on. xoxo, Joanna

Kathleen said...

Your poor baby...looking for girly-girl pink, and ending up with camo..your precious pup is adorable though, even in pink camo! Kathleen

Marilyn said...

OH she is just ADORABLE. Whats the fuss about my pink pillow mom...it is sooooo comfortable... just go away with the camera and let a girl sleep!

SmilingSally said...

Sweet puppy on a pink pillow. Happy Pink Saturday!

Jennifer said...

Chrissy is adorable on her pink camo bed.It looks really soft.I like it.Hugs and Happy Pink sat,Jen

Kris said...

Sweet puppy and pillow.

Happy PS

Kris

Cindy said...

It's the cutest camo that I've ever seen! Too cute!

Seams to Sew and Quilt said...

Awe, how cute.

said...

Fantastic cushion!! I love it!

Fifi Flowers said...

CUTE pup! Great photos!

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

What a sweet sweet puppy....and her pillow looks so soft....
Hugs,
Mo :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Kim.

Your baby is gorgeous, and I think the thought of pink camo just wore her out. ;-)