Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What Do You Think of the New Look?

As you can see, I've been a busy little beaver here in Blogland. I think things are coming along nicely, don't you?

I got the left sidebar added...and managed not to lose the whole kit-n-kaboodle in the process. Yes, Virginia, there IS a God! I've still got to make up new graphics for the sidebars and move some stuff around. I want to add more gadgets too. But, all in all, I am pleased with the progress.

Please do tell me ~honestly~ what you think. Does it look ok on your end? Are things lining up fairly well? Graphics are easy enough to see? I'm not sure yet what to do about the fonts. I enlarged them to make them easier to read, but I'm not sure I like it. What do you think? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

In the spirit of my at-least-one-picture-per-post rule, I've decided to throw a picture in here of the latest coupon organizer I made...which is much nicer to look at than a picture of me here slaving away on my blog. This coupon organizer was a special request from a previous customer. I hope she likes it.

Click on the photo to enlarge.

(You know, every time I make one of these blue-themed organizers, I can't stop thinking of Cindy. They look to me like her kind of colors.)


Oh, by the way. It is SOOOO beautiful here today! I can't believe it. 70 degrees! I took Chrissy for a walk this afternoon and was burning up! It's freezing in this house, so I'm wearing Long Johns, a sweatshirt and a sweater coat over that. I thought I was going to DIE when I got outside! LOL As soon as we got back, I opened up some windows to let that gorgeous spring-like air thaw out the house. Gee, can't believe it's February still.

Hope you're having a wonderful week!


2 comments:

Kris said...

It was a cool 45 here today. Oh' how I wish for 70 degree temps. It will be here soon, yaaaaah'

I like your new colors and layout. I like the 3rd column. Are you doing the blog redo yourself? I also like the larger font. Anything that helps me to see and not squint is great.

have a happy day
Kris

Kim's Cottage said...

Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate it. Yes, I'm doing it myself. I am technologically challenged, so this ain't easy!


K-