Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My First Award!


Annabelle at 1938 Elm Street gave me my very first blog award! Boy, do I feel special! Thank you very much, Annabelle.

The rules that go along with the award are to answer the following questions with one word answers...then pass it on to 7 other bloggers.

1. Where is your cell phone? Here
2. Where is your significant other? Work
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Donna
5. Your father? Dale
6. Your favorite thing? Love
7. Your dream last night? Blondie
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. The room you're in? Office
10. Your hobby? Lots
11. Your fear? Snakes
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
13. Where were you last night? Here
14. What you're not? Thin
15. One of your wish list items? Money
16. Where you grew up? Haven't
17. The last thing you did? Phonecall
18. What are you wearing? Jeans
19. Your tv? Off
20. Your pet? Chrissy
21. Your computer? Mac/PC
22. Your mood? Tired
23. Missing someone? Always
24. Your car? Totaled
25. Something you're not wearing? Jewelry
26. Favorite store? Lowe's
27. Your summer? Long
28. Love someone? Forever
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Daily

These are the Lucky 7 I'm passing this award on to. I found each through Beverly's Pink Saturday party and, like mine, each of their blogs is fairly new. What a neat way for us newbies to get to know each other. :-)



Molly at Fleur de Bee

Leslie at Junkgirl Studio




7 comments:

Fleur de Bee said...

Why Thank you Kim....you are so sweet!! I will have to post this on my blog for sure!

Actually I am NOT a newbie!! I have had my personal blog for over 7 long years now!! This new blog you see me on is actually the companion to my webstore which has not been launched yet BUT it is pretty new as of this summer! I love sharing creative ideas with others and what better way than a blog :)

xo Molly

Anonymous said...

Kim,

Thank you so much for the lovely award. I have proudly posted it to my blog and sent the award on to some other very special blogging friends.

Liz
the quilted cowgirl

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Congrats on your award!

Heidi Jo the Artist said...

I am very honored! Thank you for this award! I will be posting about it tonight. ;)

Heidi Jo the Artist
http://swirlsofcreativity.etsy.com
http://swirlsofcreativity.blogspot.com

Robyn said...

Kim - WOW! what a surprise to find waiting for me! Thank you so much, I feel so special now! Can't wait to post on my blog and to "bestow" it upon 7 others!
Keep up the great work on your blog, here's to NEWBIE BLOGGERS!!
Robyn

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Kim ... like Robyn, I had a little software problem while getting my award posted, and again while trying to leave a note thanking you and letting you know it's online. I'm very honored, and am always glad to make a few new friends :o)

hugs,

Victoria

Leslie said...

Thank you so much for the award! I am very honered to have it! My blog is fairly new and I didn't expect anything like that to happen to little ol me!